CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

post no. 300...

and a wonderful way to celebrate such a memorable blogging event: minus one hour of sleep, a wonderful worship with the body of Christ, warm & sunny weather, the aroma of lunch seeping from the crockpot, flowers blooming, family pictures...
two handsome boys ready for church. one is going to be fine without that extra hour of sleep, the other isn't.
for my sweet husband behind the camera. this picture documents the last day of my 30th year.
my boys. this picture is so sweet. michael has been regaining strength and we are LOVING his "return".

oh, i could just EAT HIM!!
our beautiful girl...looking a little mischievous.
pretty girl who loves and appreciates all things pretty.

1 comments:

JordanandSue

What sweet kids you have! I love those pictures, and I'm so glad Michael is regaining his strength!