CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

GirlTrip.

Visiting my dear friend, Annie, at their new home in Delaware! The time went by entirely too fast, but we still got in some good laughs and great conversations.
Amanda and I went to a "Pure Freedom" conference led by Dannah Gresh.
Me and Annie and baby Levi ;)
This is the very first time that Annie and I have NOT been pregnant at the same time. When she told me her baby news, I told her that she was on her own this time...then soon found out that my sister-in-law, Rachelle, was expecting! At least one Whitcomb gets to share her pregnancy...except, Rachelle is having a GIRL, and Mark and Annie will be meeting Brumbaugh BOY number FOUR!!! She is more than half way in this picture and looks stunning. Can't wait to meet this little one (well, hopefully little...right Annie?!).

1 comments:

S

looks so fun-time with Annie and the conference! love Dannah Gresh's stuff.

your new blog look is absolutely adorable! i have neglected mine...but hope to resume sometime once we are little more adjusted to a family of 3 :)